- DiagrammeR: Create Graph Diagrams and Flowcharts Using R
- series_info: Get information on a graph series
Get information on a graph series
Obtain a data frame with information on the graphs within a graph series.
a graph series object of type
a data frame containing information on the graphs within the supplied graph series.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36
library(magrittr) # Create three graphs graph_1 <- create_graph() %>% add_node("a") %>% add_node("b") %>% add_node("c") %>% add_edge("a", "c") %>% add_edge("a", "b") %>% add_edge("b", "c") graph_2 <- graph_1 %>% add_node("d") %>% add_edge("d", "c") graph_3 <- graph_2 %>% add_node("e") %>% add_edge("e", "b") # Create an empty graph series and add # the graphs series <- create_series() %>% add_to_series(graph_1, .) %>% add_to_series(graph_2, .) %>% add_to_series(graph_3, .) # Get information on the graphs in the series series_info(series) #> graph name date_time tz nodes edges directed #> 1 1 <NA> <NA> <NA> 3 3 TRUE #> 2 2 <NA> <NA> <NA> 4 4 TRUE #> 3 3 <NA> <NA> <NA> 5 5 TRUE
- add_balanced_tree: Add a balanced tree of nodes to the graph
- add_cycle: Add a cycle of nodes to the graph
- add_edge: Add an edge between nodes in a graph object
- add_edge_df: Add edges from an edge data frame to an existing graph object
- add_edges_from_table: Add edges and attributes to graph from a table
- add_edges_w_string: Add one or more edges using a text string
- add_n_nodes: Add one or several unconnected nodes to the graph
- add_n_nodes_ws: Add a multiple of new nodes with edges to or from one or more...
- add_node: Add a node to an existing graph object
- add_node_df: Add nodes from a node data frame to an existing graph object
- add_nodes_from_table: Add nodes and attributes to graph from a table
- add_path: Add a path of nodes to the graph
- add_prism: Add a prism of nodes to the graph
- add_star: Add a star of nodes to the graph
- add_to_series: Add graph object to a graph series object
- cache_edge_attrs: Cache edge attributes in the graph
- cache_edge_attrs_ws: Cache edge attributes (based on a selection of edges) in the...
- cache_edge_count_ws: Cache a count of edges (available in a selection) in the...
- cache_node_attrs: Cache node attributes in the graph
- cache_node_attrs_ws: Cache node attributes (based on a selection of nodes) in the...
- cache_node_count_ws: Cache a count of nodes (available in a selection) in the...
- clear_selection: Clear a selection of nodes or edges in a graph
- combine_edges: Combine multiple edge data frames into a single edge data...
- combine_graphs: Combine two graphs into a single graph
- combine_nodes: Combine multiple node data frames into a single node data...
- country_graph: Create a graph object that contains the boundaries of a...
- create_edges: Create a data frame with edges and their attributes
- create_graph: Create a graph object
- create_nodes: Create a data frame with nodes and their attributes
- create_random_graph: Create a randomized graph
- create_series: Create a graph series object
- create_subgraph_ws: Create a subgraph based on a selection of nodes or edges
- delete_edge: Delete an edge from an existing graph object
- delete_edges_ws: Delete all selected edges in an edge selection
- delete_node: Delete a node from an existing graph object
- delete_nodes_ws: Delete all selected nodes in a node selection
- DiagrammeR: R + mermaid.js
- DiagrammeROutput: Widget output function for use in Shiny
- do_dfs: Perform a depth-first search
- edge_count: Get count of all edges or edges with distinct relationship...
- edge_info: Get detailed information on edges
- edge_present: Determine whether a specified edge is present in an existing...
- edge_rel: Create, read, update, delete, or report status of an edge...
- export_csv: Export a graph to CSV files
- export_graph: Export a graph to various file formats
- get_all_connected_nodes: Get all nodes connected to a specified node
- get_articulation_points: Get articulation points
- get_betweenness: Get betweenness centrality scores
- get_bridging: Get bridging scores
- get_cache: Get a cached vector from a graph object
- get_closeness: Get closeness centrality values
- get_common_nbrs: Get all common neighbors between two or more nodes
- get_connected_components: Get all nodes associated with connected components
- get_constraint: Get constraint scores for one or more graph nodes
- get_degree_histogram: Get histogram data for a graph's degree frequency
- get_eccentricity: Get node eccentricities
- get_edge_attrs: Get edge attribute values
- get_edge_df: Get an edge data frame from a graph
- get_edges: Get node IDs associated with edges
- get_global_graph_attrs: Get global graph attributes
- get_graph_diameter: Get the graph diameter
- get_graph_from_series: Get a graph available in a series
- get_graph_name: Get graph name
- get_graph_time: Get the graph date-time or timezone
- get_nbrs: Get all neighbors of one or more nodes
- get_node_attrs: Get node attribute values
- get_node_df: Get a node data frame from a graph
- get_nodes: Get a vector of node ID values
- get_non_nbrs: Get non-neighbors of a node in a graph
- get_paths: Get paths from a specified node in a directed graph
- get_periphery: Get nodes that form the graph periphery
- get_predecessors: Get node IDs for predecessor nodes to the specified node
- get_s_connected_components: Get nodes within strongly connected components
- get_selection: Get the current selection available in a graph object
- get_similar_nbrs: Get neighboring nodes based on node attribute similarity
- get_successors: Get node IDs for successor nodes to the specified node
- graph_count: Count graphs in a graph series object
- graph_info: Get metrics for a graph
- grViz: R + viz.js
- grVizOutput: Widget output function for use in Shiny
- image_icon: Icons and their download locations
- import_graph: Import a graph from various graph formats
- invert_selection: Invert selection of nodes or edges in a graph
- is_graph_connected: Is the graph a connected graph?
- is_graph_directed: Is the graph a directed graph?
- is_graph_empty: Is the graph empty?
- join_edge_attrs: Join new edge attribute values using a data frame
- join_node_attrs: Join new node attribute values using a data frame
- mermaid: R + mermaid.js
- node_count: Get count of all nodes or certain types of nodes
- node_info: Get detailed information on nodes
- node_present: Determine whether a specified node is present in an existing...
- node_type: Create, read, update, delete, or report status of a node type...
- remove_from_series: Remove a graph from a graph series
- renderDiagrammeR: Widget render function for use in Shiny
- render_graph: Render the graph or output in various formats
- render_graph_from_series: Render a graph available in a series
- renderGrViz: Widget render function for use in Shiny
- replace_in_spec: Razor-like template for diagram specification
- rescale_edge_attrs_ws: Rescale numeric edge attribute values for edges in a...
- rescale_node_attrs_ws: Rescale numeric node attribute values for nodes in a...
- reverse_edge_direction: Reverse the graph's edge direction
- select_edges: Select edges in a graph
- select_edges_by_node_id: Select edges in a graph using node ID values
- select_last_edge: Select last edge in a series of edges defined in a graph
- select_last_node: Select last node in a series of node IDs in a graph
- select_nodes: Select nodes in a graph
- select_nodes_by_degree: Select nodes in the graph based on their degree values
- select_nodes_by_id: Select nodes in a graph by ID values
- select_nodes_in_neighborhood: Select nodes based on a walk distance from a specified node
- series_info: Get information on a graph series
- set_edge_attrs: Set edge attributes
- set_edge_attrs_ws: Set edge attributes with an edge selection
- set_global_graph_attrs: Set global graph attributes
- set_graph_name: Set graph name
- set_graph_time: Set graph date-time and timezone
- set_graph_undirected: Convert graph to an undirected graph
- set_node_attrs: Set node attributes
- set_node_attrs_ws: Set node attributes with a node selection
- subset_series: Subset a graph series object
- to_igraph: Convert a DiagrammeR graph to an igraph one
- trav_both: Traverse from one or more selected nodes to predecessors and...
- trav_in: Traverse inward to a selected node, skipping over edges, and...
- trav_in_edge: Traverse from one or more selected nodes onto adjacent,...
- trav_in_node: Traverse from one or more selected edges toward adjacent...
- trav_out: Traverse outward from a selected node, skipping over edges,...
- trav_out_edge: Traverse from one or more selected nodes onto adjacent,...
- trav_out_node: Traverse from one or more selected edges toward adjacent...
- trigger_script: Trigger a script embedded in a graph series object
- visnetwork: Render graph with visNetwork
- vivagraph: Render graph with VivaGraphJS
- x11_hex: X11 colors and hexadecimal color values