- RVAideMemoire: Diverse Basic Statistical and Graphical Functions
- pairwise.to.groups: Letter summary of similarities and differences
Letter summary of similarities and differences
Converts a pairwise-comparison matrix into a character-based display in which common characters identify levels or groups that are not significantly different. The function is based on
pairwise.to.groups(pairwise.test, component = "p.value", alpha = 0.05)
a list, typically of class
name of the component of
Maxime Herv<e9> <email@example.com>
multcompLetters for confidence intervals (and tests).
1 2 3 4 5
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- adonis.II: Type II permutational MANOVA using distance matrices
- Anova.clm: Anova Tables for Cumulative Link (Mixed) Models
- back.lsmeans: Back-transformation of LSMeans
- bootstrap: Bootstrap
- byf.hist: Histogram for factor levels
- byf.mqqnorm: QQ-plot for factor levels
- byf.mshapiro: Shapiro-Wilk test for factor levels
- byf.qqnorm: QQ-plot for factor levels
- byf.shapiro: Shapiro-Wilk test for factor levels
- CDA.cv: Cross validation
- CDA.test: Significance test for CDA
- cdf.discrete: Cumulative Distribution Function of a known discrete...
- chisq.bin.exp: Expected counts for comparison of response probabilities to...
- chisq.bintest: Pearson's Chi-squared test for binary variables
- chisq.exp: Expected counts for comparison of proportions to given values
- chisq.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after a chi-squared goodness-of-fit test
- chisq.theo.bintest: Pearson's Chi-squared test for comparison of response...
- chisq.theo.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after a chi-squared test for given...
- cochran.qtest: Cochran's Q test
- cond.multinom: Condition number of the Hessian matrix of a multinomial...
- coord.proj: Coordinates of projected points
- cor.2comp: Comparison of 2 Pearson's linear correlation coefficients
- cor.conf: Equality of a Pearson's linear correlation coefficient to a...
- cor.multcomp: Comparison of several Pearson's linear correlation...
- cov.test: Significance test for the covariance between two datasets
- cox.resid: Martingale residuals of a Cox model
- cramer: Cramer's association coefficient
- cramer.test: Cramer's association coefficient
- cv: Coefficient of variation
- CvM.test: Two-sample Cramer-von Mises test
- dendro.gp: Dendrogram and number of groups to be chosen
- deprecated: Deprecated functions in RVAideMemoire package
- dummy: Dummy responses
- dunn.test: Dunn's test
- fisher.bintest: Fisher's exact test for binary variables
- fisher.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons using Fisher's exact test
- fp.test: Fligner-Policello test
- G.bintest: G-test for binary variables
- G.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after a G-test
- GPA.test: Significance test for GPA
- G.test: G-test
- G.theo.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after a G-test for given probabilities
- ind.contrib: Individual contributions in regression
- least.rect: Least rectangles linear regression
- loc.slp: Slope of a hand-defined line
- logis.fit: Graphical adujstment of a simple binary logistic regression...
- logis.noise: Creating a nls model for logistic regression from fitted...
- mod: Mode
- mood.medtest: Mood's median test
- mqqnorm: Multivariate normality QQ-Plot
- mshapiro.test: Shapiro-Wilk multivariate normality test
- multinomial.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after an exact multinomial test
- multinomial.test: Exact multinomial test
- multinomial.theo.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after an exact multinomial test for...
- multtest.cor: Univariate correlation test for multiple variables
- multtest.gp: Univariate comparison of groups for multiple variables
- MVA.anova: Type II permutational test for constrained multivariate...
- MVA.biplot: Biplot of multivariate analyses
- MVA.cmv: Cross model validation
- MVA.cor: Correlations of multivariate analyses
- MVA.corplot: Correlation circle of multivariate analyses
- MVA.cv: Cross validation
- MVA.load: Loadings of multivariate analyses
- MVA.loadplot: Loading plot of multivariate analyses
- MVA.pairplot: Paired plot of multivariate analyses
- MVA.plot: Plotting of multivariate analyses
- MVA.scoreplot: Score plot of multivariate analyses
- MVA.scores: Scores of multivariate analyses
- MVA.synt: Synthesis quality of multivariate analyses
- MVA.test: Significance test based on cross (model) validation
- MVA.trajplot: Trajectory plot of multivariate analyses
- ord.rw: Re-computation of an ordination using given row weights
- OR.multinom: Odds-ratio (multinomial regression)
- overdisp.glmer: Estimation of overdispersion with 'glmer' models
- pairwise.CDA.test: Pairwise comparisons for CDA
- pairwise.factorfit: Pairwise comparisons of groups displayed on a factorial map
- pairwise.G.test: Pairwise comparisons for proportions using G-tests
- pairwise.mood.medtest: Pairwise Mood's median tests
- pairwise.MVA.test: Pairwise permutational tests based on cross (model)...
- pairwise.perm.manova: Pairwise permutational MANOVAs
- pairwise.perm.t.test: Pairwise permutational t tests
- pairwise.to.groups: Letter summary of similarities and differences
- pcor: (Semi-)Partial correlation
- pcor.test: Tests for (semi-)partial association/correlation between...
- perm.anova: Permutational Analysis of Variance
- perm.bartlett.test: Permutational Bartlett's test of homogeneity of variances
- perm.cor.test: Permutational Pearson's correlation test
- perm.t.test: Permutational Student's t-test
- perm.var.test: Permutational F test to compare two variances
- plotresid: Simple analysis of model residuals
- plotsurvivors: Survivor curve
- PLSDA.VIP: Variable Importance in the Projection (VIP)
- predict.CDA.cv: Predict method for cross-validated CDA submodels
- predict.coadisc: Predict method for CDA
- predict.MVA.cv: Predict method for cross-validated submodels
- prop.bin.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after a test for given probabilities
- prop.multcomp: Pairwise comparisons after a test for given proportions
- prop.multinom: Proportions and standard errors
- prop.multinom.test: Wald tests for comparison of proportions
- rating.lsmeans: LSMeans for Cumulative Link (Mixed) Models
- rating.prob: Observed rating frequencies
- reg.ci: Confidence intervals of a simple linear regression
- RVAideMemoire-package: Diverse Basic Statistical and Graphical Functions
- scat.cr: "Correlation" of variables to axes in MCA or mix analyses
- se: Standard error
- seq2: Sequence generation
- spearman.ci: Confidence interval of a Spearman's rank correlation...
- spearman.cor.multcomp: Comparison of several Spearman's rank correlation...
- splitf: Divide into groups respecting relative proportions
- stand: Standardization of a data frame based on another data frame
- test.multinom: Significance tests of coefficients (multinomial regression)
- to.dudi: Synthesis quality of multivariate analyses
- user.cont: User defined contrasts for LSMeans
- wald.ptheo.multinom.test: Wald tests for comparison of proportions to theoretical...
- wald.ptheo.test: Wald test for comparison of a proportion to a theoretical...
- wilcox.paired.multcomp: Non parametric pairwise comparisons for paired data
- wilcox.signtest: Wilcoxon sign test
- wmean: Weighted arithmetic mean