- A new vignette has been added to the package. The vignette "ELEFANTutorial" outlines all ELEFAN functions available in TropFishR in detail.
- The ELEFAN functions did not overwrite any element of the lfq object but instead concatinated parameters onto the object. This can have unintended side effects, e.g. if several growth parameters are saved in the lfq object and the plotting functions are called. Now, the application of ELEFAN functions overwrites any growth parameters in the lfq object.
- Due to more efficient matrix computations ELEFAN is 2-4 times faster as before - missing seed values were added in ELEFAN_GA() - `plot.lfq()` allows plotting relative frequencies, this is in particular useful in cases where one sampling time has a large number of samples - `plot.catchCurve()` allows plotting results according to length rather than relative age. This can be done with the argument `xaxis`. - lfq plot can be used to plot 2 different lfq data sets; this allows to visually compare the two data sets - `lfqModfiy()` allows combining two different lfq data sets. This might be interesting when different fleets are investigated separately - possible to define and plot multiple regression lines in the catch curve analysis - length converted catch curve can account for the seasonalized VBGF
- better control over graphical devices with par(), when par() defined the default settings are not used - growth parameters can now be added to lfq lists as "par" elements, this is convenient as it is in line with the results of the ELEFAN methods
- new vignette with a short description of lfq data and how to import lfq data into R - updated tutorial vignette - more informative error and warning messages for many functions - document with news and changes about package version was added
- crash report of ELEFAN_GA with interactive sessions (Rstudio) fixed and more stable on windows - plot.catchCurve() was not displaying the regression line, but a straight line from the first to last point of the chosen interval - restructering of lfq data was not in line with FiSAT implementation - fixing bug in handling of leap years - when merging lfq data with another list using c() one has to reassign the class "lfq" to the merged object, this has been added in the tutorial - beep sound was causing R crashes on windows computers and was therefore removed
Any scripts or data that you put into this service are public.
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.