U. S. State Public-School Expenditures
Anscombe data frame has 51 rows and 4 columns.
The observations are the U. S. states plus Washington, D. C. in 1970.
This data frame contains the following columns:
Per-capita education expenditures, dollars.
Per-capita income, dollars.
Proportion under 18, per 1000.
Proportion urban, per 1000.
Anscombe, F. J. (1981) Computing in Statistical Science Through APL. Springer-Verlag.
Fox, J. (2008) Applied Regression Analysis and Generalized Linear Models, Second Edition. Sage.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- Adler: Experimenter Expectations
- AMSsurvey: American Math Society Survey Data
- Angell: Moral Integration of American Cities
- Anova: Anova Tables for Various Statistical Models
- Anscombe: U. S. State Public-School Expenditures
- avPlots: Added-Variable Plots
- Baumann: Methods of Teaching Reading Comprehension
- bcPower: Box-Cox, Yeo-Johnson and Basic Power Transformations
- Bfox: Canadian Women's Labour-Force Participation
- Blackmore: Exercise Histories of Eating-Disordered and Control Subjects
- Boot: Bootstrapping for regression models
- bootCase: Case bootstrap for regression models
- boxCox: Box-Cox Transformations for Linear Models
- boxCoxVariable: Constructed Variable for Box-Cox Transformation
- Boxplot: Boxplots With Point Identification
- boxTidwell: Box-Tidwell Transformations
- Burt: Fraudulent Data on IQs of Twins Raised Apart
- CanPop: Canadian Population Data
- car-deprecated: Deprecated Functions in car Package
- car-internal: Internal Objects for the 'car' package
- car-package: Companion to Applied Regression
- carWeb: Access to the R Companion to Applied Regression website
- ceresPlots: Ceres Plots
- Chile: Voting Intentions in the 1988 Chilean Plebiscite
- Chirot: The 1907 Romanian Peasant Rebellion
- compareCoefs: Print estimated coefficients and their standard errors in a...
- Contrasts: Functions to Construct Contrasts
- Cowles: Cowles and Davis's Data on Volunteering
- crPlots: Component+Residual (Partial Residual) Plots
- Davis: Self-Reports of Height and Weight
- DavisThin: Davis's Data on Drive for Thinness
- deltaMethod: Estimate and Standard Error of a Nonlinear Function of...
- densityPlot: Nonparametric Density Estimates
- Depredations: Minnesota Wolf Depredation Data
- dfbetaPlots: dfbeta and dfbetas Index Plots
- Duncan: Duncan's Occupational Prestige Data
- durbinWatsonTest: Durbin-Watson Test for Autocorrelated Errors
- Ellipses: Ellipses, Data Ellipses, and Confidence Ellipses
- Ericksen: The 1980 U.S. Census Undercount
- Florida: Florida County Voting
- Freedman: Crowding and Crime in U. S. Metropolitan Areas
- Friendly: Format Effects on Recall
- Ginzberg: Data on Depression
- Greene: Refugee Appeals
- Guyer: Anonymity and Cooperation
- Hartnagel: Canadian Crime-Rates Time Series
- hccm: Heteroscedasticity-Corrected Covariance Matrices
- Highway1: Highway Accidents
- hist.boot: Generic functions to provide support for 'boot' objects
- infIndexPlot: Influence Index Plot
- influencePlot: Regression Influence Plot
- invResPlot: Inverse Response Plots to Transform the Response
- invTranPlot: Choose a Predictor Transformation Visually or Numerically
- KosteckiDillon: Treatment of Migraine Headaches
- Leinhardt: Data on Infant-Mortality
- leveneTest: Levene's Test
- leveragePlots: Regression Leverage Plots
- linearHypothesis: Test Linear Hypothesis
- LoBD: Cancer drug data use to provide an example of the use of the...
- logit: Logit Transformation
- Mandel: Contrived Collinear Data
- marginalModelPlot: Marginal Model Plotting
- mcPlots: Draw Linear Model Marginal and Conditional Plots in Parallel...
- Migration: Canadian Interprovincial Migration Data
- Moore: Status, Authoritarianism, and Conformity
- Mroz: U.S. Women's Labor-Force Participation
- ncvTest: Score Test for Non-Constant Error Variance
- OBrienKaiser: O'Brien and Kaiser's Repeated-Measures Data
- Ornstein: Interlocking Directorates Among Major Canadian Firms
- outlierTest: Bonferroni Outlier Test
- panel.car: Panel Function for Coplots
- plot.powerTransform: plot Method for powerTransform Objects
- Pottery: Chemical Composition of Pottery
- powerTransform: Finding Univariate or Multivariate Power Transformations
- Prestige: Prestige of Canadian Occupations
- qqPlot: Quantile-Comparison Plots
- Quartet: Four Regression Datasets
- recode: Recode a Variable
- regLine: Plot Regression Line
- residualPlots: Residual Plots and Curvature Tests for Linear Model Fits
- Robey: Fertility and Contraception
- Sahlins: Agricultural Production in Mazulu Village
- Salaries: Salaries for Professors
- scatter3d: Three-Dimensional Scatterplots and Point Identification
- scatterplot: Scatterplots with Boxplots
- scatterplotMatrix: Scatterplot Matrices
- ScatterplotSmoothers: Smoothers to Draw Lines on Scatterplots
- showLabels: Utility Functions to Identify and Mark Extreme Points in a 2D...
- sigmaHat: Return the scale estimate for a regression model
- skewPower: Skew Power Transformations
- SLID: Survey of Labour and Income Dynamics
- Soils: Soil Compositions of Physical and Chemical Characteristics
- some: Sample a Few Elements of an Object
- spreadLevelPlot: Spread-Level Plots
- States: Education and Related Statistics for the U.S. States
- subsets: Plot Output from regsubsets Function in leaps package
- symbox: Boxplots for transformations to symmetry
- testTransform: Likelihood-Ratio Tests for Univariate or Multivariate Power...
- Transact: Transaction data
- TransformationAxes: Axes for Transformed Variables
- UN: GDP and Infant Mortality
- USPop: Population of the United States
- vif: Variance Inflation Factors
- Vocab: Vocabulary and Education
- wcrossprod: Weighted Matrix Crossproduct
- WeightLoss: Weight Loss Data
- which.names: Position of Row Names
- Womenlf: Canadian Women's Labour-Force Participation
- Wong: Post-Coma Recovery of IQ
- Wool: Wool data