APOE/APOC1 markers and Alzheimer's
This data set contains APOE/APOC1 markers and Chinese Alzheimer's patients and controls. Variable id is subject id and y takes value 0 for controls and 2 for Alzheimer's.
The last six variables are age, sex and genotypes for APOE and APOC with suffixes for each of two alleles (".a1" and ".a2").
A data frame
Shi J, Zhang S, Ma C, Liu X, Li T, Tang M, Han H, Guo Y, Zhao JH, Zheng K, Kong X, Zhang K, Su Z, Zhao Z. Association between apolipoprotein CI HpaI polymorphism and sporadic Alzheimer's disease in Chinese. Acta Neurol Scan 2004, 109:140-145.
Want to suggest features or report bugs for rdrr.io? Use the GitHub issue tracker.
- ab: Test/Power calculation for mediating effect
- AE3: AE model using nuclear family trios
- aldh2: ALDH2 markers and Alcoholism
- apoeapoc: APOE/APOC1 markers and Alzheimer's
- asplot: Regional association plot
- b2r: Obtain correlation coefficients and their...
- BFDP: Bayesian false-discovery probability
- bt: Bradley-Terry model for contingency table
- ccsize: Power and sample size for case-cohort design
- CDKN: Example data for association plot
- cf: Cystic fibrosis data
- chow.test: Chow's test for heterogeneity in two regressions
- comp.score: score statistics for testing genetic linkage of quantitative...
- crohn: Crohn's disease data
- ESplot: Effect-size plot
- fa: Friedreich Ataxia data
- fbsize: Sample size for family-based linkage and association design
- FPRP: False-positive report probability
- fsnps: A case-control data involving four SNPs with missing genotype
- gap-internal: Internal functions for gap
- gap-package: Genetic analysis package
- gc.em: Gene counting for haplotype analysis
- gcontrol: genomic control
- gcontrol2: genomic control based on p values
- gcp: Permutation tests using GENECOUNTING
- genecounting: Gene counting for haplotype analysis
- gif: Kinship coefficient and genetic index of familiality
- h2: Heritability estimation according to twin correlations
- hap: Haplotype reconstruction
- hap.em: Gene counting for haplotype analysis
- hap.score: Score statistics for association of traits with haplotypes
- hla: The HLA data
- hr1420: An example data for Manhattan plot with annotation
- htr: Haplotype trend regression
- hwe: Hardy-Weinberg equlibrium test for a multiallelic marker
- hwe.cc: A likelihood ratio test of population Hardy-Weinberg...
- hwe.hardy: Hardy-Weinberg equilibrium test using MCMC
- kin.morgan: kinship matrix for simple pedigree
- klem: Haplotype frequency estimation based on a genotype table of...
- l51: An example pedigree data
- LD22: LD statistics for two diallelic markers
- LDkl: LD statistics for two multiallelic markers
- lukas: An example pedigree
- makeped: A function to prepare pedigrees in post-MAKEPED format
- mao: A study of Parkinson's disease and MAO gene
- masize: Sample size calculation for mediation analysis
- MCMCgrm: Mixed modeling with genetic relationship matrices
- metap: Meta-analysis of p values
- metareg: Fixed and random effects model for meta-analysis
- meyer: A pedigree data on 282 animals deriving from two generations
- mfblong: Example data for ACEnucfam
- mhtdata: An example data for Manhattan plot
- mhtplot: Manhattan plot
- mhtplot2: Manhattan plot with annotations
- mia: multiple imputation analysis for hap
- mtdt: Transmission/disequilibrium test of a multiallelic marker
- mtdt2: Transmission/disequilibrium test of a multiallelic marker by...
- muvar: Means and variances under 1- and 2- locus (biallelic) QTL...
- mvmeta: Multivariate meta-analysis based on generalized least squares
- nep499: A study of Alzheimer's disease with eight SNPs and APOE
- pbsize: Power for population-based association design
- pbsize2: Power for case-control association design
- PD: A study of Parkinson's disease and APOE, LRRK2, SNCA makers
- pedtodot: Converting pedigree(s) to dot file(s)
- pfc: Probability of familial clustering of disease
- pfc.sim: Probability of familial clustering of disease
- pgc: Preparing weight for GENECOUNTING
- plot.hap.score: Plot haplotype frequencies versus haplotype score statistics
- print.hap.score: Print a hap.score object
- qqfun: Quantile-comparison plots
- qqunif: Q-Q plot for uniformly distributed random variable
- read.ms.output: A utility function to read ms output
- s2k: Statistics for 2 by K table
- SNP: Functions for single nucleotide polymorphisms (SNPs)
- tscc: Power calculation for two-stage case-control design
- whscore: Whittemore-Halpern scores for allele-sharing