This is meant to be a shared R library for functions directly related to course material. The purpose of having a separate package is to consolidate frequently used procedures into a common location, as well as to make some of the data manipulation more user-friendly, by abstracting the programming.
- Open RStudio
- Session > Set Working Directory > Choose Directory... (Create a new directory wherever seems best)
- To see a list of functions in the MTH2401 package, Type:
- To see the documentation related to each function, Type:
- DevTools contains many functions that help to make package development easier, including the ability to install R packages directly from github (...hence the use of
- Roxygen2 has a whole bunch of tools to aid in function/package level documentation
- I will be adding information on the process of developing new functions, for this package, in the future
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.