emisc is a collection of miscellaneous functions that I have made that
may or may not be useful, and that may or may not duplicate existing
work. Full documentation is available at
- Convert variable names into one of three
- Changing variable cases.
- A function that locates all variables with “date” in the name
(ignoring case), and converts them to POSIXct. Works on both dates and
- Add LaTeX markup to
- A function to strip Byte Order Marks (BOM) out of JSON data that is
returned from some online API calls.
- Internal Byte Order Mark stripper for
- Strip out most non-alphanumeric characters from
- Write variables to a LaTeX file in rows.
You can install
emisc from github with:
# install.packages("devtools") devtools::install_github("evanodell/emisc")
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.