CCPROMISE: PROMISE analysis with Canonical Correlation for Two Forms of High Dimensional Genetic Data
Perform Canonical correlation between two forms of high demensional genetic data, and associate the first compoent of each form of data with a specific biologically interesting pattern of associations with multiple endpoints. A probe level analysis is also implemented.
- Xueyuan Cao <firstname.lastname@example.org> and Stanley.pounds <email@example.com>
- Date of publication
- Xueyuan Cao <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Canonical Correlation of Two Sets of Genomic Data
- PROMISE Analysis with Canonical Correlation for Two Forms of...
- PRojection Onto the Most Interesting Statistical Evidence...
- Example of Conceptual Expression Set
- Example of Conceptual Gene Annotation
- Example of Conceptual Methylation Set
- Example of Conceptual Phenotype Pattern Definition Set
- Probe Level Correlation of Two Sets of Genomic Data
- PROMISE Analysis with Two Forms of Genomic Data at Probe...
- PROMISE Analysis of Two Genomic Sets
Files in this package