CNTools: Convert segment data into a region by sample matrix to allow for other high level computational analyses.
This package provides tools to convert the output of segmentation analysis using DNAcopy to a matrix structure with overlapping segments as rows and samples as columns so that other computational analyses can be applied to segmented data
- Jianhua Zhang
- Date of publication
- J. Zhang <email@example.com>
- Class "CNSeg" contains the output of DNACopy segmentation...
- Method that extends the cor function of stats to handle...
- A filter that filters out features that do not differ by a...
- A method that extends the generic function dist to handle...
- A method that filters feature based on reduced segment
- method that convert segment data into reduced segment matrix
- Method that filters reduced segment matrix by the mean...
- Class "RS" contains the Reduced Segment data matrix derived...
Files in this package