AUC: Threshold independent performance measures for probabilistic classifiers.
This package includes functions to compute the area under the curve of selected measures: The area under the sensitivity curve (AUSEC), the area under the specificity curve (AUSPC), the area under the accuracy curve (AUACC), and the area under the receiver operating characteristic curve (AUROC). The curves can also be visualized. Support for partial areas is provided.
- Michel Ballings and Dirk Van den Poel
- Date of publication
- 2013-09-30 17:41:33
- Michel Ballings <Michel.Ballings@UGent.be>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Compute the accuracy curve.
- Compute the area under the curve of a given performance...
- Display the NEWS file
- Threshold independent performance measures for probabilistic...
- Churn data
- Plot the sensitivity, specificity, accuracy and roc curves.
- Compute the receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curve.
- Compute the sensitivity curve.
- Compute the specificity curve.
Files in this package