BCEs0: Bayesian Models for Cost-Effectiveness Analysis in the Presence of Structural Zero Costs
Implements a full Bayesian cost-effectiveness analysis in the case where the cost variable is characterised by structural zeros. The package implements the Gamma, log-Normal and Normal models for the cost variable and the Gamma, Beta, Bernoulli and Normal models for the measure of clinical effectiveness.
- Gianluca Baio
- Date of publication
- 2015-08-07 14:10:42
- Gianluca Baio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Bayesian Cost-Effectiveness models in the presence of...
- BCEs0. A R package to implement Bayesian models for...
- Bayesian model for the cost-effectiveness of acupuncture
- Plot method for objects in the class "bces0"
- Print method for objects in the class "bces0"
Files in this package