BalanceCheck: Balance Check for Multiple Covariates in Matched Observational Studies
Two practical tests are provided for assessing whether multiple covariates in a treatment group and a matched control group are balanced in observational studies.
- Hao Chen and Dylan Small
- Date of publication
- 2016-09-16 01:52:52
- Hao Chen <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Balance Check for Multiple Covariates in Matched...
- Covariate balance checking through the minimum spanning tree
- Covariate balance checking through the nearest neighbor graph
- Get intermediate results for CrossNN
- Get intermediate results for CrossMST
- The distance matrix of the smoking data
Files in this package