BayesMixSurv: Bayesian Mixture Survival Models using Additive Mixture-of-Weibull Hazards, with Lasso Shrinkage and Stratification
Bayesian Mixture Survival Models using Additive Mixture-of-Weibull Hazards, with Lasso Shrinkage and Stratification. As a Bayesian dynamic survival model, it relaxes the proportional-hazard assumption. Lasso shrinkage controls overfitting, given the increase in the number of free parameters in the model due to presence of two Weibull components in the hazard function.
- Alireza S. Mahani, Mansour T.A. Sharabiani
- Date of publication
- 2016-09-08 10:24:27
- Alireza S. Mahani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Dynamic Bayesian survival model - with stratification and...
- Convenience functions for cross-validation-based selection of...
- Plot diagnostics for a bayesmixsurv object
- Predict method for bayesmixsurv model fits
- Summarizing BayesMixSurv model fits
Files in this package