BayesSAE: Bayesian Analysis of Small Area Estimation
This package provides a variety of functions to deal with several specific small area area- level models in Bayesian context. Models provided range from the basic Fay-Herriot model to its improvement such as You-Chapman models, unmatched models, spatial models and so on. Different types of priors for specific parameters could be chosen to obtain MCMC posterior draws. The main sampling function is written in C with GSL lab so as to facilitate the computation. Model internal checking and model comparison criteria are also involved.
- Chengchun Shi, with contributions from Peng Zhang
- Date of publication
- 2013-10-28 18:17:48
- Chengchun Shi <email@example.com>
- MCMC Draws Based on Area-Level Models
- Bayesian Data Analysis of Small Area Models
- Replicated Data
- Data on U.S. Census Bureau's Small Area Income and Poverty...
- Extract Information from Object BayesSAE
Files in this package