BayesianAnimalTracker: Bayesian Melding of GPS and DR Path for Animal Tracking
Bayesian melding approach to combine the GPS observations and Dead-Reckoned path for an accurate animal's track, or equivalently, use the GPS observations to correct the Dead-Reckoned path. It can take the measurement errors in the GPS observations into account and provide uncertainty statement about the corrected path. The main calculation can be done by the BMAnimalTrack function.
- Yang (Seagle) Liu [aut, cre], Brian C. Battaile [ctb]
- Date of publication
- 2014-12-07 12:24:57
- Yang (Seagle) Liu <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Convert the GPS observations and DR path into a data list
- Bayesian melding bias correction and uncertainty...
- Produce a list of arguements controlling 'BMAnimalTrack'
- Simulate data to mimic the GPS observations and the DR path.
- Convert between the latitude and longitude in degrees and...
- GPS observation and DR path from a foraging trip of northern...
Files in this package