BioPET: Biomarker Prognostic Enrichment Tool
Prognostic Enrichment is a clinical trial strategy of evaluating an intervention in a patient population with a higher rate of the unwanted event than the broader patient population (R. Temple (2010) <DOI:10.1038/clpt.2010.233>). A higher event rate translates to a lower sample size for the clinical trial, which can have both practical and ethical advantages. This package is a tool to help evaluate biomarkers for prognostic enrichment of clinical trials.
- Jeremy Roth [cre, aut], Kathleen F. Kerr [aut], Kehao Zhu [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2016-07-04 20:37:10
- Jeremy Roth <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Simulated dataset for package 'DecisionCurve'
- Prognostic Enrichment with Real Data
- Prognostic Enrichment with Simulated Data
- Plotting Prognostic Enrichment Estimates
Files in this package