CBPS: Covariate Balancing Propensity Score
Implements the covariate balancing propensity score (CBPS) proposed by Imai and Ratkovic (2014) <DOI:10.1111/rssb.12027>. The propensity score is estimated such that it maximizes the resulting covariate balance as well as the prediction of treatment assignment. The method, therefore, avoids an iteration between model fitting and balance checking. The package also implements several extensions of the CBPS beyond the cross-sectional, binary treatment setting. The current version implements the CBPS for longitudinal settings so that it can be used in conjunction with marginal structural models from Imai and Ratkovic (2015) <DOI:10.1080/01621459.2014.956872>, treatments with three- and four-valued treatment variables, continuous-valued treatments from Fong, Hazlett, and Imai (2015) <http://imai.princeton.edu/research/files/CBGPS.pdf>, and the situation with multiple distinct binary treatments administered simultaneously. In the future it will be extended to other settings including the generalization of experimental and instrumental variable estimates. Recently add the optimal CBPS which chooses the optimal balancing function and results in doubly robust and efficient estimator for the treatment effect.
- Christian Fong <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Marc Ratkovic <email@example.com>, Chad Hazlett <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Xiaolin Yang <email@example.com>, Kosuke Imai <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date of publication
- 2016-11-01 23:26:06
- Christian Fong <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Optimal Covariate Balance
- Blackwell Data for Covariate Balancing Propensity Score
- Covariate Balancing Propensity Score (CBPS) for Marginal...
- Covariate Balancing Propensity Score (CBPS) Estimation
- LaLonde Data for Covariate Balancing Propensity Score
- Non-Parametric Covariate Balancing Propensity Score (npCBPS)...
- Plotting CBPS Estimation for Marginal Structural Models
- Plotting Covariate Balancing Propensity Score Estimation
- Summarizing Covariate Balancing Propensity Score Estimation
- Calculate Variance-Covariance Matrix for a Fitted CBPS Object
Files in this package