CopyDetect: Computing Statistical Indices to Detect Answer Copying on Multiple-Choice Tests
Contains several IRT and non-IRT based statistical indices proposed in the literature for detecting answer copying on multiple-choice examinations. Includes the indices that have been shown as effective and reliable based on the simulation studies. Provides results for the Omega index, Generalized Binomial Test, K index, K1 and K2 indices, and S1 and S2 indices.
- Cengiz Zopluoglu
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-27 19:28:23
- Cengiz Zopluoglu <email@example.com>
- GPL-3 | file LICENSE
- Anwer Copying Indices for Dcihotomously Scored Items
- Answer Copying Indices for Nominal Response Items
- Nominal Response Model Item Parameters
- Simulated Data Based on Nominal Response IRT Model (Bock,...
Files in this package