CorrMixed: Estimate Correlations Between Repeatedly Measured Endpoints (E.g., Reliability) Based on Linear Mixed-Effects Models
In clinical practice and research settings in medicine and the behavioral sciences, it is often of interest to quantify the correlation of a continuous endpoint that was repeatedly measured (e.g., test-retest correlations, ICC, etc.). This package allows for estimating these correlations based on mixed-effects models. Part of this software has been developed using funding provided from the European Union's 7th Framework Programme for research, technological development and demonstration under Grant Agreement no 602552.
- Wim Van der Elst, Geert Molenberghs, Dieter Hilgers, & Nicole Heussen
- Date of publication
- 2016-08-04 11:47:46
- Wim Van der Elst <Wim.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- An example dataset
- Explore within-subject correlations (reliabilities)
- Fit fractional polynomials
- Plot a heatmap of the correlation structure
- Compare the fit of linear mixed-effects models
- Plot of exploratory within-subject correlations...
- Plot the within-subject correlations (reliabilities) obtained...
- Make a Spaghetti plot
- Estimate within-subject correlations (reliabilities) based on...
- Estimate within-subject (test-retest) correlations based on a...
Files in this package