DBGSA: methods of distance-based gene set functional enrichment analysis.
This package provides methods and examples to support a method of Gene Set Analysis (GSA). DBGSA is a novel distance-based gene set enrichment analysis method. We consider that, the distance between 2 groups with different phenotype by focusing on the gene expression should be larger, if a certain gene functional set was significantly associated with a particular phenotype.
- Li Jin, Huang Meilin
- Date of publication
- 2012-01-16 07:32:40
- Li Jin <email@example.com>
- Gene expression profile
- Computing the distance by group average method
- Gene set function expression profile
- Computing the distance by gravity method
- methods of distance-based gene set functional enrichment...
- function to compute the specific distances between different...
- distances between case and control group
- P values of distance-based gene set enrichment analysis
- distances of gene expression obtained by gene resampling
- Randomly generating some gene expression profiles by gene...
- function which computes p values from different phenotypes by...
Files in this package