Disake: Discrete associated kernel estimators
Discrete smoothing of probability mass function is performed using three discrete associated kernels: Dirac Discrete Uniform (DiracDU), Binomial and Discrete Triangular. Two automatic bandwidth selection procedures are implemented: the cross-validation method for the three kernels and the local Bayesian approach for Binomial kernel. Note that DiracDU is used for categorical data, Binomial kernel is appropriate for count data with small or moderate sample sizes, and Discrete Triangular kernel is recommended for count data with large sample sizes.
- W. E. Wansouwé, C. C. Kokonendji and D. T. Kolyang
- Date of publication
- 2015-01-26 10:50:36
- W. E. Wansouwé <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Local Bayesian function for bandwidth selection
- Cross-validation function for bandwidth selection
- Discrete associated kernel estimators
- Discrete associated kernel function
- Function for kernel estimation of the probability mass...
- A brief summary of the results
Files in this package