DiversitySampler: Functions for re-sampling a community matrix to compute diversity indices at different sampling levels.
There are two functions in this package, which can be used together to estimate the Shannon's Diversity index at different levels of sample size. A Monte-Carlo procedure is used to re-sample a given observation at each level of sampling. The expectation being that the mean of the re-sampling will approach Shannon's diversity index at that sample level.
- Matthew K. Lau
- Date of publication
- 2012-12-22 07:37:03
- Matthew K. Lau <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 3)
- Counting Species Abundances
- Re-Sampling to Estimate Diversity Indices
- Genetic Evenness Index
- Shannon's Diversity Index
- Shannon's Diversity Re-sampler
Files in this package