DunnettTests: Software implementation of step-down and step-up Dunnett test procedures
For the implementation of the step-down or step-up Dunnett testing procedures, the package includes R functions to calculate critical constants and R functions to calculate adjusted P-values of the test statistics. In addition, the package also contains functions to evaluate testing powers and hence the necessary sample sizes specially for the classical problem of comparisons of several treatments with a control.
- FAN XIA
- Date of publication
- 2013-12-14 11:52:15
- FAN XIA <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- To calculate the critical constants for step-down Dunnett...
- To calculate the critical constants for step-up Dunnett test...
- R implementation of step-down and step-up Dunnett test...
- To calculate the least sample size required to achieve a...
- To calculate the testing power for step-down or step-up...
- To calculate adjusted P-values (Q-values) for step-down...
- To calculate adjusted P-values (Q-values) for step-up Dunnett...
Files in this package