EL: Two-sample Empirical Likelihood
Empirical likelihood (EL) inference for two-sample problems. The following statistics are included: the difference of two-sample means, smooth Huber estimators, quantile (qdiff) and cumulative distribution functions (ddiff), probability-probability (P-P) and quantile-quantile (Q-Q) plots as well as receiver operating characteristic (ROC) curves.
- Edmunds Cers <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Janis Valeinis <email@example.com>
- Date of publication
- 2011-11-02 17:16:43
- Edmunds Cers <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Empirical likelihood test for the difference of smoothed...
- Empirical likelihood test for the difference of two sample...
- Draws plots using the smoothed two-sample empirical...
- Smooth estimates and confidence intervals (or simultaneous...
- The two-sample empirical likelihood statistic
Files in this package