ELMR: Extreme Machine Learning (ELM)
Training and prediction functions are provided for the Extreme Learning Machine algorithm (ELM). The ELM use a Single Hidden Layer Feedforward Neural Network (SLFN) with random generated weights and no gradient-based backpropagation. The training time is very short and the online version allows to update the model using small chunk of the training set at each iteration. The only parameter to tune is the hidden layer size and the learning function.
- Alessio Petrozziello [aut, cre]
- Date of publication
- 2015-11-28 14:53:50
- Alessio Petrozziello <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL-2 | GPL-3
- Trains an extreme learning machine with random weights
- Trains an online sequential extreme learning machine with...
- Prediction function for the ELM model generated with the...
- Pre processing function for the training and test data set....
Files in this package