EMMREML: Fitting Mixed Models with Known Covariance Structures
The main functions are 'emmreml', and 'emmremlMultiKernel'. 'emmreml' solves a mixed model with known covariance structure using the 'EMMA' algorithm. 'emmremlMultiKernel' is a wrapper for 'emmreml' to handle multiple random components with known covariance structures. The function 'emmremlMultivariate' solves a multivariate gaussian mixed model with known covariance structure using the 'ECM' algorithm.
- Deniz Akdemir, Okeke Uche Godfrey
- Date of publication
- 2015-07-22 05:52:07
- Deniz Akdemir <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Solver for Gaussian mixed model with known covariance...
- Function to fit Gaussian mixed model with multiple mixed...
- Function to fit multivariate Gaussian mixed model with with...
- Fitting mixed models with known covariance structures.
Files in this package