EMSaov: The Analysis of Variance with EMS
The analysis of variance table including the expected mean squares (EMS) for various types of experimental design is provided. When some variables are random effects or we use special experimental design such as nested design, repeated-measures design, or split-plot design, it is not easy to find the appropriate test, especially denominator for F-statistic which depends on EMS.
- Eun-Kyung Lee, Hye-Min Choi
- Date of publication
- 2016-08-12 12:41:13
- Eun-Kyung Lee <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Calculate ANOVA with approximate F value
- Calculate ANOVA table with EMS
- Shiny App for the analysis of variance in various...
- Pooling nonsignificant interactions to Residuals
Files in this package