ETLUtils: Utility Functions to Execute Standard Extract/Transform/Load Operations (using Package 'ff') on Large Data
Provides functions to facilitate the use of the 'ff' package in interaction with big data in 'SQL' databases (e.g. in 'Oracle', 'MySQL', 'PostgreSQL', 'Hive') by allowing easy importing directly into 'ffdf' objects using 'DBI', 'RODBC' and 'RJDBC'. Also contains some basic utility functions to do fast left outer join merging based on 'match', factorisation of data and a basic function for re-coding vectors.
- Jan Wijffels
- Date of publication
- 2015-05-18 17:55:19
- Jan Wijffels <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Extra utility functions to execute standard ETL operations on...
- Put character vectors, columns of a data.frame or list...
- Merge two data frames (fast) by common columns by performing...
- Performs NA replacement by last observation carried forward...
- Read data from a DBI connection into an ffdf.
- Read data from a JDBC connection into an ffdf.
- Read data from a ODBC connection into an ffdf.
- Recodes the values of a character vector
- Renames variables in a data frame.
- Write ffdf data to a database table by using a DBI...
- Write ffdf data to a database table by using a JDBC...
- Write ffdf data to a database table by using a ODBC...
Files in this package