EnsembleCV: Extensible Package for Cross-Validation-Based Integration of Base Learners
Extends the base classes and methods of EnsembleBase package for cross-validation-based integration of base learners. Default implementation calculates average of repeated CV errors, and selects the base learner / configuration with minimum average error. The package takes advantage of the file method provided in EnsembleBase package for writing estimation objects to disk in order to circumvent RAM bottleneck. Special save and load methods are provided to allow estimation objects to be saved to permanent files on disk, and to be loaded again into temporary files in a later R session. The package can be extended, e.g. by adding variants of the current implementation.
- Mansour T.A. Sharabiani, Alireza S. Mahani
- Date of publication
- 2016-09-13 22:20:51
- Alireza S. Mahani <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Cross-Validation-Based Integration of Regression Base...
- Utility Functions for Configuring Regression Base Learners...
- Custom Functions for Disk I/O in 'EnsembleCV' Package
- S3 Methods for class '"ecv.regression"'
- Class '"Regression.Select.MinAvgErr.Config"'
- Class '"Regression.Select.MinAvgErr.FitObj"'
Files in this package