EnvCpt: Detection of Structural Changes in Climate and Environment Time Series
Tools for automatic model selection and diagnostics for Climate and Environmental data. In particular the envcpt() function does automatic model selection between a variety of trend, changepoint and autocorrelation models. The envcpt() function should be your first port of call.
- Rebecca Killick [aut, cre], Claudie Beaulieu [aut], Simon Taylor [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-13 20:36:52
- Rebecca Killick <email@example.com>
- Computes the AIC measure for output from the envcpt function.
- Assesses whether an environmental time series contains trend,...
- Detection of Structural Changes in Climate and Environment...
- Plots optionally either ("fit") the data and fits from each...
Files in this package