EnvNicheR: Niche Estimation
A plot overlying the niche of multiple species is obtained: 1) to determine the niche conditions which favor a higher species richness, 2) to create a box plot with the range of environmental variables of the species, 3) to obtain a list of species in an area of the niche selected by the user and, 4) to estimate niche overlap among the species.
- Cstor Guisande Gonzlez
- Date of publication
- 2016-08-08 16:52:46
- Cstor Guisande Gonzlez <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Presence of terrestrial carnivores of the family Felidae and...
- Niche overlap between two taxa
- Niche overlap among all species within a taxa
- Polar cooordinates obtained from the function Niche
Files in this package