FastKNN: Fast k-Nearest Neighbors
Compute labels for a test set according to the k-Nearest Neighbors classification. This is a fast way to do k-Nearest Neighbors classification because the distance matrix -between the features of the observations- is an input to the function rather than being calculated in the function itself every time.
- Gaston Besanson
- Date of publication
- 2015-02-12 22:37:24
- Gaston Besanson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Distance for KNN Test The Distance_for_KNN_test returns the...
- k-Nearest Neighbors the 'k.nearest.neigbors' gives the list...
- KNN Test The knn_test_function returns the labels for a test...
- KNN Training The knn_training_function returns the labels for...
Files in this package