ICC.Sample.Size: Calculation of Sample Size and Power for ICC
Provides functions to calculate the requisite sample size for studies where ICC is the primary outcome. Can also be used for calculation of power. In both cases it allows the user to test the impact of changing input variables by calculating the outcome for several different values of input variables. Based off the work of Zou. Zou, G. Y. (2012). Sample size formulas for estimating intraclass correlation coefficients with precision and assurance. Statistics in medicine, 31(29), 3972-3981.
- Alasdair Rathbone [aut,cre], Saurabh Shaw [aut], Dinesh Kumbhare [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2015-09-04 01:03:54
- Alasdair Rathbone <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Function to calculate largest p0 that the data are powered to...
- Function to calculate post-hoc power for ICC studies
- Function to calculate sample size required for studies where...
- Calculation of Sample Size and Power for ICC
Files in this package