MRwarping: Multiresolution time warping for functional data.
The Bayesian procedure starts with one warplet in the model and uses the posterior distributions as priors for a more extended model with one more warplet. The model is built with adding one warplet at a time and allows for amplitude variations.
- L. Slaets, G. Claeskens, B.W. Silverman
- Date of publication
- 2013-10-11 12:54:06
- Gerda Claeskens <Gerda.Claeskens@kuleuven.be>
- Constructs and evaluates a single warplet.
- Main function to perform multiresolution warping for...
- This package performs Bayesian multiresolution time warping...
- TIC data.
- Evaluates a composition of warplets.
Files in this package