Mondrian: A Simple Graphical Representation of the Relative Occurrence and Co-Occurrence of Events
The unique function of this package allows representing in a single graph the relative occurrence and co-occurrence of events measured in a sample. As examples, the package was applied to describe the occurrence and co-occurrence of different species of bacterial or viral symbionts infecting arthropods at the individual level. The graphics allows determining the prevalence of each symbiont and the patterns of multiple infections (i.e. how different symbionts share or not the same individual hosts). We named the package after the famous painter as the graphical output recalls Mondrian’s paintings.
- Aurélie Siberchicot, Delphine Charif, Gabriel Terraz and Fabrice Vavre
- Date of publication
- 2016-03-04 17:34:11
- Aurélie Siberchicot <email@example.com>
- GPL (>= 2.0)
- Multiple infection profiles in one population
- Multiple infection profiles in three populations
- Computes and displays the relative occurrence and...
- A Simple Graphical Representation of the Relative Occurrence...
Files in this package