NormPsy: Normalisation of Psychometric Tests
Functions for normalizing psychometric test scores. The normalization aims at correcting the metrological properties of the psychometric tests such as the ceiling and floor effects and the curvilinearity (unequal interval scaling). Functions to compute and plot predictions in the natural scale of the psychometric test from the estimates of a linear mixed model estimated on the normalized scores are also provided.
- Cecile Proust-Lima, Viviane Philipps
- Date of publication
- 2015-02-27 12:38:46
- Cecile Proust-Lima <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Normalized scores for the Mini Mental State Examination...
- Normalization of psychometric test scores
- Plot of predicted scores in the natural scale of the...
- Prediction of MMSE scores in their natural scale.
Files in this package