RChronoModel: Post-Processing of the Markov Chain Simulated by ChronoModel
Provides a list of functions for the statistical analysis and the post-processing of the Markov Chains simulated by ChronoModel (see <http://www.chronomodel.fr> for more information). ChronoModel is a friendly software to construct a chronological model in a Bayesian framework. Its output is a sampled Markov chain from the posterior distribution of dates component the chronology.
- Anne Philippe and Marie-Anne Vibet
- Date of publication
- 2016-10-04 18:53:09
- Anne Philippe <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Bayesian credible interval
- Test for the existence of a hiatus between two parameters
- Importing a CSV file containing the output of the MCMC...
- Plot of a marginal posterior density
- Bayesian test for anteriority / posteriority between two...
- Marginal summary statistics
- Bayesian credible intervals for a series of dates
- Plot of the endpoints of credible intervals or HPD intervals...
- Bayesian highest posterior density regions for a series of...
- Plot of the marginal posterior densities of several phases
- Gap/Hiatus between a succession of phases (for phases in...
- Transition range for a succession of phases (for phases in...
- Phase Time Range for multiple phases
- Successive Phases Density Plots (for phases in temporal order...
- Plot of the marginal posterior densities of the duration of a...
- Plot of the marginal posterior densities of a phase
- Gap or Hiatus between two successive phases (for phases in...
- Summary statistics for a phase
- Transition range between two successive phases (for phases in...
- Phase Time Range
- Density Plots of two successive phases (for phases in...
- Plot of the activity of events
- Plot of the occurence of events
Files in this package