RMediation: Mediation Analysis Confidence Intervals
We provide functions to compute confidence intervals (CIs) for a well-defined nonlinear function of the model parameters (e.g., product of k coefficients) in single--level and multilevel structural equation models.
- Davood Tofighi <firstname.lastname@example.org> and David P. MacKinnon <email@example.com>
- Date of publication
- 2016-03-14 07:57:49
- Davood Tofighi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- CI for a nonlinear function of coefficients estimates
- Confidence Interval for the Mediated Effect
- Probability (percentile) for the Monte Carlo Sampling...
- Percentile for the Distribution of Product of Two Normal...
- Quantile for the Monte Carlo Sampling Distribution of a...
- Quantile for the Distribution of Product of Two Normal...
- Mediation Analysis Confidence Intervals
Files in this package