ROCS: Receiver Operating Characteristics Surface
Plots the Receiver Operating Characteristics Surface for high-throughput class-skewed data, calculates the Volume under the Surface (VUS) and the FDR-Controlled Area Under the Curve (FCAUC), and conducts tests to compare two ROC surfaces. Computes eROC curve and the corresponding AUC for imperfect reference standard.
- Tianwei Yu, Peizhou Liao
- Date of publication
- 2016-09-03 23:36:14
- Tianwei Yu<email@example.com>
- Calculating expected Receiver Operating Characteristics Curve...
- Plotting two ROC curves, highlighting the segments of the...
- Generating ROC plot with shading based on FDR using...
- Generating ROC plot with shading based on FDR
- Plotting Receiver Operating Characteristics Surface with...
- Receiver Operating Characteristics Surface for class-skewed...
- Calculating Receiver Operating Characteristics Surface from...
- Testing for significant difference between two ROCS
Files in this package