Open connections to an SAP System for RFC calls
all SAP connection parameters for the NW RFC SDK
RSAPConnect establishes an RFC connection to the specified SAP system.
There are two styles of passing the connection parameters:
RSAPConnect('sap.yml') where the name of A YAML encoded file containing
NW RFC SDK connection parameters is passed in
RSAPConnect(ashost = "sap.host.name", user = "username", passwd = "<secret>", ...)
The individual connection parameters are passed as per the requirements of the NW RFC SDK.
These parameters are typically:
* ashost - the host name of SAP or a SAP Router string
* sysnr - The SAP system number - relates to the port or service number
* user - SAP login user that is RFC enabled
* passwd - user password
* lang - login language
* lcheck - login check on connection - don't wait until the first call
* trace - activate the NW RFC SDK tracing facility - will produce log files
Returns an object that contains the RFC connection object that you can then use to pass to RSAPClose, RSAPInvoke, and RSAPGetInfo.
Not much to note here.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Add the following code to your website.
For more information on customizing the embed code, read Embedding Snippets.