SCEPtERbinary: Stellar CharactEristics Pisa Estimation gRid for Binary Systems
SCEPtER pipeline for estimating the stellar age for double-lined detached binary systems. The observational constraints adopted in the recovery are the effective temperature, the metallicity [Fe/H], the mass, and the radius of the two stars. The results are obtained adopting a maximum likelihood technique over a grid of pre-computed stellar models.
- Matteo Dell'Omodarme [aut, cre], Giada Valle [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2014-12-20 17:38:25
- Matteo Dell'Omodarme <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Block of same initial [Fe/H] for the grid
- Perturbe a set of observational data
- Age estimates for the supplied binary systems
- Sample a set of binary systems out of a grid
- A grid-based estimation tool for the age of stars in bynary...
Files in this package