SPAr: Perform rare variants association analysis based on summation of partition approaches
This package performs robust nonparametric tests for rare variants association analysis using summation of partition approaches that incorporate gene-gene and gene-environmental interactions
- Ruixue Fan
- Date of publication
- 2014-02-21 17:37:32
- Ruixue Fan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- GPL (>= 2)
- Print out the values and significance of SPA test scores.
- Example data for SPA with continuous and dichotomous traits...
- Compute rare variants association test scores with and(or)...
- Rare variants association test score to evaulate the effect...
- Rare variants association tests based on summation of...
Files in this package