Scale: Likert Type Questionnaire Item Analysis
Provides the Scale class and corresponding functions, in order to facilitate data input for scale construction. Reverse items and alternative orders of administration are dealt with by the program. Computes reliability statistics, confirmatory, single factor loadings. It suggests item deletions and produces basic text output in English, for incorporation in reports. Returns list objects of all relevant functions from other packages (see Depends).
- Nikolaos Giallousis
- Date of publication
- 2015-05-06 14:46:23
- Nikolaos Giallousis <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Select Items from Item Analysis.
- Depression Data Set
- Extract Participant Scores from Item Analysis Object
- Reliability and Validity Analysis
- PreProc Prepare Scale Data for Analysis
- Print Output from Item Analysis to Screen
- Print Out Summary of Reliability Analysis
- Print Out Summary of Validity Analysis
- Read Item Statwmwnts from File
- Summarize Item Analysis into Table
- Likert Type Questionnaire Item Analysis
- Define Data Set, Reverse Items and Alternate Orders
- Show Content of Empirically Elected Items.
Files in this package