SigTree: Identify and Visualize Significantly Responsive Branches in a Phylogenetic Tree
Takes a phylogenetic tree (of class phylo) and a data frame (or matrix) of corresponding tip labels and p-values, and determines the significance of the branches (families of p-values) and plots the tree with colored branches (corresponding to families) according to their levels of significance. Also produces a CSV file with the p-values of all of the branches as well as which tips belong to which branches. Finally, it exports a file that can be opened in FigTree that produces a colored plot (colored branches according to their significance of corresponding groups of p-values) with p-value annotations.
- John R. Stevens and Todd R. Jones
- Date of publication
- 2016-02-06 11:07:46
- John R. Stevens <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Function to export a 'NEXUS' file that can be opened in...
- Function to produce a CSV file with the p-value for each...
- Function to plot the phylogenetic tree in R with branches...
- SigTree Other Functions
- Determine significantly responsive branches in phylogenetic...
Files in this package