SubCultCon: Maximum-Likelihood Cultural Consensus Analysis with Sub-Cultures
The three functions in the package compute the maximum likelihood estimates of the informants' competence scores, tests for two answer keys with known groups, and finds "best" split of the informants into sub-culture groups.
- Mary C Meyer, Jeffrey G Snodgrass, Michael Lacy
- Date of publication
- 2013-09-25 18:38:35
- Mary C Meyer <email@example.com>
- GPL-2 | GPL-3
- Function to test the null hypothesis that the two groups have...
- Maximum Likelihood Estimation of Cultural Competence Scores
- Guatemalen Women's Perceptions of Contagion in Disease
- Determines best assignment of informants into subcultures...
- Subcultural Consensus Modeling
- Sahariya Village Quality
Files in this package