TELP: Social Representation Theory Application: The Free Evocation of Words Technique
Using The Free Evocation of Words Technique method with some functions, this package will make a social representation and other analysis. The Free Evocation of Words Technique consists of collecting a number of words evoked by a subject facing exposure to an inducer term. The purpose of this technique is to understand the relationships created between words evoked by the individual and the inducer term. This technique is included in the theory of social representations, therefore, on the information transmitted by an individual, seeks to create a profile that define a social group.
- Gabriel Henrique Oliveira Assuncao
- Date of publication
- 2016-04-24 17:04:43
- Gabriel Henrique Oliveira Assuncao <email@example.com>
- GPL (> 2)
- Dataset Containing Answers for the Inducer Term Statistics...
- The Base Function of This Package The Free Evocation of Words...
- Social Representation Theory Application: Using The Free...
Files in this package