TideTables: Tide Analysis and Prediction of Predominantly Semi-Diurnal Tides
Tide analysis and prediction of predominantly semi-diurnal tides with two high waters and two low waters during one lunar day (~24.842 hours, ~1.035 days). The analysis should preferably cover an observation period of at least 19 years. For shorter periods, for example, the nodal cycle can not be taken into account, which particularly affects the height calculation. The main objective of this package is to produce tide tables.
- Moritz Mueller-Navarra [aut, cre], Sylvin Mueller-Navarra [aut]
- Date of publication
- 2015-12-01 15:07:36
- Moritz Mueller-Navarra <email@example.com>
- Returns predictor vector for design matrix from 44...
- Calculates transit number (numm) and high (1, 3) or low (2,...
- Sample file of high and low water times and heights
- Plots the computed tides
- Compute tide tables
Files in this package