calACS: Calculations for All Common Subsequences
Implements several string comparison algorithms, including calACS (count all common subsequences), lenACS (calculate the lengths of all common subsequences), and lenLCS (calculate the length of the longest common subsequence). Some algorithms differentiate between the more strict definition of subsequence, where a common subsequence cannot be separated by any other items, from its looser counterpart, where a common subsequence can be interrupted by other items. This difference is shown in the suffix of the algorithm (-Strict vs -Loose). For example, q-w is a common subsequence of q-w-e-r and q-e-w-r on the looser definition, but not on the more strict definition. calACSLoose Algorithm from Wang, H. All common subsequences (2007) IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence, pp. 635-640.
- Alan Gu
- Date of publication
- 2016-03-31 19:35:54
- Alan Gu <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Calculate the total number of all common subsequences between...
- Count the total number of all common subsequences between a...
- Calculate the length of each common subsequences between a...
- Calculate the length of the longest common subsequence (KCS)...
- The function takes in multiple vectors of any length, and...
Files in this package