classGraph: Construct Graphs of S4 Class Hierarchies
Construct directed graphs of S4 class hierarchies and visualize them. In general, these graphs typically are DAGs (directed acyclic graphs), often simple trees in practice.
- Martin Maechler partly based on code from Robert Gentleman
- Date of publication
- 2015-09-01 17:43:43
- Martin Maechler <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Create a "Branch Graph" (Simple Tree with Root and Leaves)
- Build the Graph of Super Classes from an S4 Class Definition
- The R Package 'classGraph'
- builds a directed graph, typically a tree from a class Object
- Construct a Laid-Out Graph for Plotting
- For each Node of a Directed Graph give the Number Outgoing...
- Plot an Ragraph (using Rgraphviz)
- All Subclasses of a Given S4 Class
- List of Super Classes of a Given S4 Class
Files in this package