coefficientalpha: Robust Coefficient Alpha and Omega with Missing and Non-Normal Data
Cronbach's alpha and McDonald's omega are widely used reliability or internal consistency measures in social, behavioral and education sciences. Alpha is reported in nearly every study that involves measuring a construct through multiple test items. The package 'coefficientalpha' calculates coefficient alpha and coefficient omega with missing data and non-normal data. Robust standard errors and confidence intervals are also provided. A test is also available to test the tau-equivalent and homogeneous assumptions. Version 0.5 added the bootstrap confidence intervals.
- Zhiyong Zhang and Ke-Hai Yuan
- Date of publication
- 2015-05-31 12:53:35
- Zhiyong Zhang <email@example.com>
- Robust Cronbach's alpha and McDonald's omega
- Bootstrap se and CI for alpha and omega
- Robust Cronbach's alpha and McDonald's omega with missing and...
- An example data set
- Alpha/Omega related plot
- Print alpha/omega and its confidence interval.
- Test the tau-equivalence and the homogeneity of items
Files in this package